On your first lesson you must bring both parts of a valid driving licence. You must bring any glasses or contact lenses that you need in order to see properly. It is a legal requirement that we check your eyesight prior to teaching you to drive. Any glasses or contacts that you need must be brought every lesson. We cannot proceed with the lesson if you do not have them. Lessons are a minimum of 1 full hour in duration. If the instructor is late then the time will be added to the end of the lesson. If you are late then you lose that period of the lesson. If you do not turn up at the beginning of the lesson the instructor will wait for ten minutes before leaving. If this is not possible due to parking restrictions then the Instructor will return to see if you have arrived as often as is reasonably possible.
THERE IS A STRICT 48HRS MINIMUM CANCELLATION POLICY.
If a cancellation is received within this period, the full cost of the lesson will be due with NO
exceptions as ALL
pupils are treated equally and fairly. If repeated cancellations occur, i.e. more than 2 times, the Instructor reserves the right to discuss whether to continue training the pupil, as successful driving lessons depend on continuity of tuition, and it affects my potential income. This policy is in place to maintain this progress and helps us to run a professional business. Your Instructor will make their cancellation policy known to you on the first lesson. You will be given as much notice as possible if circumstances force your instructor to cancel a lesson.
PICK UP POINTS
Your instructor will be pleased to start and finish your lesson from different pick up points – providing these are agreed at least one week in advance – and that both are within the usual area of work for the instructor.
While you are a pupil of Aim2Pass, we have a special offer for you. If you introduce a new pupil and when they take their 5th lesson, you will get £10 cash back as a thank you. This is not a limited offer, i.e. The more you recommend, the more cash back for you! This also includes when you Pass your Test....
All lessons must be paid for in advance unless by prior arrangement and agreement with your Instructor. Discounts are available for pre-paid lesson block bookings. If you pay for your lessons individually, then the money will be taken at the start of every lesson.
Practical Tests should only be booked with your Instructor’s agreement first. If a test is booked without the instructors agreement – there will be no assurance that his car will be available for the test. Please consult directly with the Instructor where any doubt exists via a phone call.
Ensure that the test is booked at a time where the Instructor and his car are available.
All communication must be in person – not via a relative or friend. This is for both security and data protection. Therefore NO
changes to appointments will be accepted by text, email or answerphone message. To ensure that communication channels are in place – please ensure that your instructor is aware of your mobile and landline numbers.Your instructor will provide you with his mobile number on which to speak with him, (8.30am-10pm Monday-Sunday). Please remember to switch off your phone at the start of all lessons to prevent distraction.
HOLIDAYS & AVAILABILITY
Your Instructor will give you the maximum possible notice of holidays / days where he is unavailable; please ensure that you do likewise – to maintain progress. Please be sure to book your first lesson after your holiday / break in tuition, to retain your place on the diary – and to maintain progress.
If you are taking any medication that may affect your ability to drive – please discuss this at the earliest opportunity with your Instructor. Be aware that where a pupil presents themselves for a lesson in a condition that the Instructor believes to be unfit due to the effects of drink or drugs – the lesson will be aborted on the grounds of road safety – and the FULL
lesson price will be due and deducted from pupils account. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Please ensure that you present yourself in suitable clothing – particularly practical shoes. It is also important to attend lessons with any appropriate glasses / lenses for reasons of road safety.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR WILL:
(1) Provide you with driving tuition at the hourly rate agreed.
(2) Recommend what are in their opinion, the most appropriate training methods and aids to help you study for your theory and hazard perception test.
(3) Design a course of lessons to match your specific driving and learning needs from your first lesson right through to your practical test.
(4) Provide you with on-road lessons which will last at least 1hour weekly or such other duration as you and your Instructor will agree in advance.
(5) Provide a presentable, modern, properly maintained and dual controlled car for each lesson.
(6) Recommend where appropriate, advanced courses to help you develop your skills for motorway driving, driving in extreme weather conditions and the IAM & ROSPA Advanced Driving Tests.
(7) Give you relevant feedback during your lesson and record your development in your progress record at the end of each lesson.
(8) Monitor your progress, advise and recommend what is in their opinion, the appropriate time to book your mock practical test. Then once it has been agreed between you both, apply for your Practical driving test.
(9) Provide training on a one-to-one basis with no other learner in the car.
(10) Honour the full time booked for each lesson, which should include an introduction, practical training and a debrief at the end of your lesson.
(11) At all times conduct themselves in a professional manner including:
i. Being courteous and considerate to you
ii. Avoiding physical contact except in an emergency
iii. Not smoking during your lessons
iv. Restricting mobile phone usage
(12) Reserve the right to cancel a lesson or finish a lesson early on grounds of road safety.
(13) Not discriminate against you and will always abide by the law.
(14) Endeavour to be on time at the agreed pick-up point and be available for the full duration of the lesson booking, subject to any circumstances beyond their control.
(15) Respond professionally to any worries or issues that you may have and try to resolve them to your satisfaction.
DATA PROTECTION ACT
Aim2Pass School of Motoring commits to fullfil its responsibilities with regard to data protection. Any information provided will be treated as confidential and handled securely. All this information will be deleted once you cease to be a pupil of Aim2Pass.